Monday, November 15, 2010

End of the Month Recap- October


The symbol above is for Austin's 3M Half-Marathon in January 2011. We have been on a training program for this for now going on 6 weeks.The race is in about 10 weeks!! I really hope that we do run this, although I am really nervous not just about the distance, but also the cold. I havent done a long distance run in a while, so we will see! We are saving up for it in the meantime!

April-
12 runs,34.5 miles,
average run= 2.88 miles per run
************************
May-
15 runs,43.3 miles,
average run=2.89 miles per run
*********************************
June-
12 runs,39.2 miles,
average run=3.27 miles per run
*******************************
July-
11 runs, 38.0 miles
Average run= 3.45 miles per run
*******************************
August
13 runs, 44.6 miles
Average run= 3.43 miles per run
*********************************
September
12 runs, 49 miles
Average run= 4.08 miles per run
*********************************
October
16 runs, 59.3 miles
Average run=3.71 miles per run

4 comments:

  1. Are you registered??? I booked my plane tickets today! Hope to see you there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, I havent yet, I really need to though!! It would be really cool to see you there as well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did the 3M half last year for the first time and it was a lot of fun--first time I broke 2 hours, gotta love the downhill course :) It was chilly at the start (especially since they started an HOUR late because the barricades on the course kept blowing down....) Definitely bring a throw away sweatshirt!! But the cold feels good once you get warmed up and it really is a great race. I know you'll have fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the heads-up Bethany!! :) I really do want to do it, especially if its a down hill course!!! The last race I did, the Run for the Water 10 miler, had a lot of hills, so Im really looking forward to one that doesnt!!

    ReplyDelete