Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Here We Go

So, me and my husband started running on April 12th of this year.
So far, I know this:
1. I don't know much... ( but i know i love you, JUST COULDN'T RESIST!! )
2. I don't really RUN so much as I walk and run at very small intervals.( hence rawk)
3. Im kinda embarrased by how slow my times are, but Im hoping this blog will help me get over that.

So today we ran Brushy Creek Trail in Cedar Park. I was hesitate to run this trail, we ran it when we first started running at like 1 pm and the heat was horrible. So i was kinda worried, but actually it was pretty good. I actually made it in my top 10 times.

Here is the link for what I ran:


So, basically I ran 3.83 miles. I really need to run some more 4+ miles, but last week I hurt my foot and barely ran. This week I have run 6.83 miles, so that's something at least. Tommorow will be a rest day, so friday I will hopefully go longer! There is only 10 DAYS till my first 4 mile race!!!

The heat, though, is what is really getting to me. In order to combat the heat, I have to get up early and im not a morning person. But I think the more I sweat it out, the more intititive I will have to get to up.

Oh, and here is a link to blog that I saw mentioned on Runners World that I think is really cool:

http://runningandeating.wordpress.com/

I wish I was as fast as this lady.
But mainly, I wish I lived in New York!!

No comments:

Post a Comment