Friday, June 25, 2010

My first Runners High

Im writing this late, because I just got home from work a little while ago.
But today was hands down the best day since I have been running.
Did I magically get fast?! No. Did I run as fast as my husband?! No. Did I...
well, ok, it was nothing major.
Except, to be cliche, it actually was.
We went running at Lake Pflugerville like normal. And i could barely run, like normal. I have been doing intervals. I walk 2 minutes, then run for a tiny bit, then walk 2 minutes, extc since June started.
But this time, it was so cool because after running 3 miles, I felt GREAT! I actually smiled while running for a bit. I looked at the lake and the gravel and the grass and felt so happy and fortunate to be outside. I hope to have that feeling again because I know that it won't be happening much I have been running for about 10 weeks and I haven't felt that.
So, anyways, here's where I ran today:



Oh and check out my husbands blog:

http://vincerun.blogspot.com

This is a good blog to check out. And Im not just saying that because he's my husband. Ok, well, maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment