Thursday, June 20, 2013

5 Things Thursday


1. Last week I had a really good workout week for me. I ran three times, did two swims, two weight workouts and a tiny core workout. This week, I have ran one time. That is all. And it is Thursday. :/

2. Next week I FINALLY get to see my husband. He is in Louisana for the summer working on astronomy research. I miss him horribly.

 
(the last known picture of me and my husband
@Chimes in Baton Rouge, LA)
 
 
3. On Saturday, I ran 8.23 miles at Brushy Creek.I was pretty happy with it as it is the longest run I have done this training cycle and also my longest run since the Marathon wayyyyy back in February.
During the run, I saw a couple walking their scottish terrier and I was pretty impressed as no way Eva could be out there that long!
 
 


 
4. Since Spanish started for summer school ( wow alliteration! say that 5 times!), I haven't finished one freaking book! I've been carrying Up the Down Staircase around in my backpack and it is just begging to be finished for the 3rd time. One of my most favorite books!
 
 
 
5. Throwback Thursday Workout: This time last year, this is the workout I did ( I need to do more hill repeats lately. Whenever I can get my butt up to go to Run Group, I can tell the hills are getting a lot harder).
 


Walk/Run Hill Repeats #2- Still Slow, but one more this time!
Still slow, but happy that I did an extra one this time and I took Eva along. She did pretty good for a dog with short, stubby legs, lol.
My knees have been acting up since sunday though. I hope they pull it together. 7 repeats of a .18 hill ( .09 up and .09 down):
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment