Sunday, June 29, 2014

Seven Things Sunday


1. We are in the middle of our sixth week of marathon training. Last week, I ran 8.53 miles at Brushy Creek. This week was a rest week.




(Pics from my run)

2. I finished school about a month and a half ago and was all excited to get  read some books for pleasure but I haven't finished either of the two books I am reading! 

3. I have been doing Weight Watchers for about four months now. So far, I have lost 14.8 pounds. Very slow weight loss but I am happy that, for the most part, I do not feel constricted in what I eat. I think for me, that is really important. I know I need to eat healthier, but I do love me some wings!


( I don't really cook, but I do make some decent wings)

4. Yesterday I did my first ever Pub Run in Georgetown! So much fun!





5. I have so many television shows to catch up on. Right now I am in the midst of Mad Men, Eastbound and Down, and Downton Abbey, among others lol. 




6. I have no immediate races planned. In the fall, I know I would like to do Run for the Water again and Country Roads 10k again, but I don't know any coming up that would be good. It is just sooooo hot right now!


( Pics from our 1st Run for the Water race- October 2010).

7. About 5 and a half months till Marathon #2- MetroPCS Dallas Marathon!!!







No comments:

Post a Comment