Sunday, July 11, 2010

The Heat Returns

I don't care what Vince says about it not being that hot, it WAS.
Lately we've been spoiled by running later in the day and it being either raining or overcast.
Yesterday we ran in Del Rio at Star Park. We just left today. We were there visiting his family.
Star Park is a block that is about .22. So if you run it a little over 5 times, it's a little over a mile.



Above is a picture I took from the car.
I only ran 1.72 miles. I wanted to run a little over 2 miles, so I was kinda bummed about that.
I haven't had any improvements in my time for a while now. But maybe this week will be better... :(
Still, it was nice to have a change of scenery. Now, we can add Del Rio to the list of cities we have run in, which include:
-Round Rock
-Georgetown
-Pflugerville
-Austin
-San Antonio
-Live Oak
-Del Rio

Here is a map of where we ran:


Also, today was the 2010 Boilmaker 15k Race in Utica, New York.Its a race that looks really cool and is one of the rare races that Ive seen that is not the typical distance of 5k, 10k, half marathon and marathon. Heres the website, although it doesn't have the usual info on an upcoming race right now because there was just a race:
http://www.boilermaker.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment