Friday, July 2, 2010

2 days till race day

And I ran 2 miles. My pace was not great, but what can you do?
My legs were soreeeeeeeee. It was raining. I felt dehyrated. Some other complaint, lol.
I have been feeling disheartened lately about my running. Last friday I had a great run and I haven't been able to capture the magic again. :(
However, I am happy that despite not feeling well this week, I still ran. And even though I am really nervous about this race on Sunday, I know I have prepared. Ive ran the distance about 5 times in the last month and a half, so I know at the very least I can finish it.
I am also happy because this is the first race that my mama will be at! I hope I make her proud!

Heres the link for where I ran:


Oh and this is a link for the website that talks about the movie Spirit of the Marathon, which is a REALLY good movie we bought about a mohttp://www.marathonmovie.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment