Wednesday, August 11, 2010

IM BACK!!! End of the Month Recap!!


I can't believe I fell off the blog wagon!!! I was doing so good for a while there!!! Hopefully I can return to my former glory and kept it up, although, I did notice that towards the end, I was starting to get sloppy and not being as thorough in my run descriptions.

April-
12 runs,34.5 miles,
average run= 2.88 miles per run
************************
May-
15 runs,43.3 miles,
average run=2.89 miles per run
*********************************
June-
12 runs,39.2 miles,
average run=3.27 miles per run
*******************************
July-
11 runs, 38.0 miles
Average run= 3.45 miles per run

This a link for this movie, Run for your life, which is about Fred Lebow, the man who started the New York City Marathon. It's a dream of mine to one day run that marathon and it's really a cool movie to see how the marathon has grown. Unlike Spirit of the Marathon, which I have talked about before and linked to, which was about the Chicago Marathon, and 5 runners, this is more about Fred, then the marathon persay. ( Is that a long-winded sentence? Sheesh, runon much. ) I really love it!
http://www.fredlebowmovie.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment