Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Sore Legs, Bad Run, Its getting cold, Im grumpy!

This was not really a good workout. I was so sore. After the last workout I did, I thought for sure this one would be better. But Old Settlers Trail is really hard. Its pretty rare to ever have a really good run here, I don't know why. My husband doesn't like running here because of it. Although it's a really nice park, with a forest and soccer fields, pavilions and a lake. We even had our wedding rehearsal here. I think it's because its a varied course, with hills at weird spots and a length that's not quite long and not quite short that makes it hard. Either way, I started to get shin splits and was struggling to be able to keep up my new intervals. I just hope the next run goes better.



There's this website that is really cool for using to quickly keep track of your runs that has nice colorful graphics and tells you your calories burned. I use the Runners World Training Log more religiously ( since April) but it's always cool to try new things:
www.dailymile.com

No comments:

Post a Comment