Thursday, August 16, 2012

Super Quick Ten Things Thursday


This is a pic from the end of our group run on the intramural fields Tuesday. Pretty cool workout, I have never done a workout on the grass before. 

Workouts for the week so far:
Monday- 1300 yd swim
Tuesday- 3.94 miles - (run group- grass fartlek)
Wednesday-
Thursday- 2.5 miles- (indoor track)

Since I am out of town, I was not able to go to  run group today.  I am sad that this will end my going to run-group streak- 9 TIMES IN A ROW! WOOT-WOOT!

I am making this a super-quick Ten Things as I am not at home.

1. When I first started running, I thought I would be able to run a marathon in a year! HA!

2. I complain about it being hot, but really, I HATE the cold most of all.

3. I grew up on hot wings. They are my most favorite food.

4. I am really, really bad at tying my shoe laces. Throughout long runs this starts to get very, very, very annoying.

5. I use to be on the swim team my freshman year in  high school. I competed in 50 free and 100 free and 100 free relay. 12 years later, I forgot how to dive, every stroke but free and am a LOT slower thanks to now weighing 60 pounds more.

6. I am the oldest out of five sisters. In my family they call me "Jamo-Lamo". This shows you the respect I get!

7. We have a yellow-bellied kooter (a turtle) named Puppy, a Blue Russian-mix cat named Dorian Blue and a Scottish Terrier named Eva Tworine. We live in a one room apartment and so are currently maxed out in the pet department as is obvious.

8. In georgetown there is a trail called Booty Trail. It has a GIANT hill on it. I'm wondering if it is called Booty Trail cause if you keep going on and up on this hill, you will have a great booty! ( I know, that is super corny!)

9. Although I do love hot wings, I feel it is necessary to mention my second and more commonly accessible love- chocolate. Lately I have been getting into sugar-free chocolate. We will see if this makes a difference.

10. I really love that my husband likes running too. I know not everyone has a spouse who runs and I think he helps make sure I am not so lazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment